You expressly agree to use this service subject to the following terms and conditions:
Please read carefully, understand and agree to all the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions document. If you do not understand or agree to all Terms and Conditions, you forgo the right to use our service, and you will not log in to the Umrah Zone services at any time.
Please pay attention to the following rules which if broken, will result in a PERMANENT BAN from the Umrah Zone site WITHOUT INTIMATION:
Terms and Conditions for Agents
- The information that you include about yourself in your profile and services will be accurate and we remind you that you have sworn by Allah that you are speaking the truth and any attempt at lying can and will be held against you and legal proceedings can be taken against you.
- Profiles are MANUALLY approved within 24-48 hours and any profiles deemed suspicious or fraudulent will be rejected immediately with a permanent ban.
- You commit to keeping all information provided to you by the customers of Umrah Zone private and confidential and you will not share the details with anyone.
- The registration of agent is totally free but our service charges 15 Saudi Riyal per pilgrim will charge only on the completed bookings. We are authorized to increase or decrease this charges in future.
- You can’t be bypass Umrahzone and deal directly with Umrahzone’s clients.
- Misguide to clients, casual attitude may block your account permanently.
- You may return Umrah processed documents to the client at least 3 days before the flight.
- Your booking rates may valid at least for 2 days from the booking date of the client.
- Your updated rates may not impact on 2 days old existing bookings.
- Keep update hotels, rates of hotels, airfares, Umrah visa and transportation charges time to time. We are authorized to block the old accounts.
- You confirmed that you are authorized Umrah agent and working according to your respective Government laws and have not lied or cheated in any way shape or form in order to use this website.
- You will not load or distribute any virus or software which may harm the Umrah Zone services or any of its users.
- You will not send to any member unsolicited mass mailings, junk mail, spam mail and chain letters, nor will you send any business information with the intent to engage or sell to other members including asking members to sign up to other websites or any other medium for products and services.
- You will not engage in gathering personal information such as email addresses, telephone numbers, addresses, financial information or any other kind of information of our members.
- Spamming the Helpdesk or sending inappropriate messages to the admin can result in a permanent ban from UmrahZone.
- Abuse to staff will NOT be tolerated in any way, shape or form, and will result in a permanent ban.
- Any fraud related attempt to do so may result in your details being shared with legal teams, lawyers, the Police or any other Government or legal bodies for the purpose of an investigation.
Terms and Conditions for Pilgrims
- Pilgrim may not book Umrah fake and testing purpose.
- The information that you include about yourself in your profile will be accurate and we remind you that you have sworn by Allah that you are speaking the truth.
- Your Umrah booking rates may valid for maximum 2 days, if rates will changed by the agent.
- Constant booking cancellation may block your account.